The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) offers the UNESCO HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse to support education professionals, ministries of education, development agencies, civil society, researchers and other partners by providing a comprehensive knowledge base and information exchange service for the development of HIV/AIDS policies, programs and advocacy within the education sector.
The clearinghouse provides:
- a trilingual (English, French and Spanish) website and database
- a virtual library, updated monthly, currently containing over 4,000 references
- alerts to scientific journal articles
- a calendar of HIV/AIDS-related events
- electronic newsletter subscriptions
- an email discussion group for HIV/AIDS professionals (Asia Pacific region)
- enquiry and literature search services
Click here to access the UNESCO HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse.