The new Global Health Education (GHE) website aims to educate, engage and connect students with an online educational resource and networking tool for global health affairs. GHE is a collective of students and professionals committed to understanding and contributing to global health.
Several components of the website may be relevant to students interested in global health:
1) Global health basics: Don’t know much about global health, but curious to learn? Check out the GH Basics page for links to fundamental resources.
2) International experiences: A series of honest reflections by students on the rewards and challenges of international work.
3) Academic and career resources.
4) Self-learning resources: links to open course ware, online global health modules and more.
5) News and Interviews: articles and interviews with global health professionals on emergent issues created by students for students.